Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 2 Reminiscing

It can get pretty depressing if I were to sit here and think about being alone and how much I wish he was here… So I’m not going to do that. I caught myself already thinking how my birthday and Valentines Day I‘ll be alone, and almost started thinking “oh poor me“. But I can’t and I won’t do that. It definitely is hard being here without him. I miss having my best friend to talk to at the end of the day. However I think about all the soldiers overseas. I guarantee it’s a lot harder for them. They’re fighting for our freedom everyday. We are SO blessed with everything we have. Joey is learning about the Afghanistan culture, religion etc. and he told me that women over in those countries don’t have any medical help when they have their children… And that 1 out of 5 kids only make it to the age of two?! And I’m going to complain that I’m going to be alone on my birthday? Lets get real Chelsea. I’m SO SO SO blessed to live in this country! And I am so thankful to those who protect it. I think we all need to remember how lucky we are. So I’m not going to be sad, I’m going to Reminisce on all the great times me and Joey shared, and dream about all the amazing times ahead!!!

 Reminiscing on our first months of dating

















No comments:

Post a Comment